Wednesday, October 16, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Decrease performance when conecting to Cloud SQL via proxy

I have to migrate from old infrastructure and use Cloud SQL in my first choice.
So I found my application performance decreasing when connecting to Cloud SQL from GKE.

So anyone can suggest or help me to configure this issue?

FYI, application uses PHP and database uses Postgres.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/d7530bc7-9e36-4691-9cd2-2ceaad734815%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment