Wednesday, October 16, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Ghost deployment: Connect Issue ENOENT & Unknown database error

I have a nodejs app and followed the instructions in this https://cloud.google.com/community/tutorials/ghost-on-app-engine-part-1-deploying for the deployment

I can test it locally and I am able to connect through the cloudsqlproxy. But When I try to deploy it I am getting the following error:

 ERROR connect ENOENT /cloudsql/YOUR_INSTANCE_NAME

"Unknown database error"

Error: connect ENOENT /cloudsql/YOUR_INSTANCE_NAME
    at PipeConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1106:14)

1. Enabled Cloud SQL Admin Api
2. Added the config changes in the app.yaml

Can someone help me with this?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/af531e61-085b-49ca-b887-96de2af4bb39%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment