Sunday, June 21, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] gce and cloudSQL (mysql 5.7) cannot connect. I can't type password.

Environment
OS ubuntu
Browser Chrome Latest
Tried editor cloud 9 and cloud shell

I read the connection Doc and tried many times, but I can't enter the last password for the connection settings.
As I cannot input the last password, it is not a connection failure of the keyboard.

input command
ubuntu @ instance -1: ~ $mysql --host = ' my sql ip ' --user = root --password
Enter password: (Location that cannot be entered)

I can't type, so I get an error when I press the Enter key.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'gce ip' (using password: YES)

I tried it on cloud Shell or cloud9 with an SSH connection, but I can't input.
Please help me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/3a557f29-b932-4d12-9e71-372661a86c1co%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment