Friday, December 4, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Replicate data from External Database Error (AWS RDS to Cloud SQL)

Hi, Since this seems to be an issue, I would recommend to raise this issue in the Public Issue Tracker on the Cloud SQL component using the link below

where communication can be set to private, and your project examined thoroughly for specific issues. You will be getting updates regarding the same by starring the issue.

Please note that this discussion group is oriented more towards general opinions, trends, and issues of general nature touching App Engine and Cloud SQL.


https://b.corp.google.com/issues/new?component=187202&template=1162714



On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 3:34:20 AM UTC+1 qkd...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for your reply Elliott.

I have several tables in my source database,

When small size tables are OK, but when table's size is big, the error occurs.

I searched a lot of information about error 32, but I can't control replication process due to Google Cloud SQL manages all the replication stages.
2020년 11월 12일 목요일 오전 4시 42분 38초 UTC+9에 Elliott (Google Cloud Platform Support)님이 작성:
Hello,

I have found some information here. If you identify at what stage you receive the error, we may offer additional advice on the Google side.

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 12:18:38 PM UTC-5 qkd...@gmail.com wrote:
I tried to create read-only replica(Cloud SQL) in GCP, but when I replicate data from RDS,

"DUMP_IMPORT(FAILED): error during mysqldump: import err = generic::unknown: signal: killed, error no 32

this error occurs.


I tried increasing my Cloud SQL instance type.

How can I solve my problem? Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/37765628-9559-459a-a335-b9947c5387dfn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment