Thursday, December 3, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Restrict source IP connections

Hi all,

I have CloudSQL MySQL8 created with only private ip. But I need to further control which machine can connect to cloudsql inside VPC. I see there is a way to do so with a VPC service control. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My question is, without using VPC service control (not able to use it due to project not having organization), is there other way to achieve my goal mentioned above?

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/21d14c16-6f72-479d-9075-055e6d189587n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment