Saturday, December 5, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] State-based schema version control

Hi all!

I plan to use Google Cloud SQL for my mobile app's BE storage.

I've been searching for a state-based schema version control (preferably open source) but have come up empty. Ideally, I'd like to store my schema in my codebase and use the current schema snapshot as the central source of truth. I'm not interested in tracking the individual schema updates/changelogs.

Is there support for this state-based approach in Cloud SQL? If not, does anybody have any tool recommendations that will help me achieve this?

Thanks!
- Matt

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/CAM-Ag7h0%3DYXrtuUydbM_xHAfYEnYw0-cJkoHM7WmSTRS%3DykpEQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment