Friday, December 21, 2012

Re: Another "An unknown problem occurred (ERROR_RDBMS)"

Hi,

My instance name is  win415betad0:win415

Any help is highly appreciated.

Tnx



Il giorno venerdì 21 dicembre 2012 12:01:11 UTC+1, Alessandro Alessio ha scritto:
Hi,

I created my bucket and uploaded mysql dump files into. (   mysqldump --user=<user> --password=<password> --hex-blob win415 > win415.sql    )

What i got into logs is       Failed to import gs://win415bucket/win415.sql: An unknown problem occurred (ERROR_RDBMS)

I checked and there is the use win415 on top of the dump file.

It only creates the first table and nothing more. 
Can someone please help me going through?

p.s.: after the table creation, there is a trigger creation for that table. i hope triggers are allowed onto google cloud


No comments:

Post a Comment