Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Re: Error when attempting to add authorized apps

Hi, Joe, thanks for the information.
So hopefully, there will be some option for creating EU instances even without premium account :)
Regards
Pavel

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Joe Faith <joefaith@google.com> wrote:
Hi Pavel

For performance reasons we try to keep your Cloud SQL instance as close as possible to the top authorized App Engine application. As a result Cloud SQL instances in the EU can only be accessed from App Engine instances in the EU, and similarly for the US. Apologies if the documentation isn't clear on this, we will be clarifying it.

At the moment EU locations are only available to App Engine's premier customers. I know there's a lot of you guys in Europe using App Engine who are not on premier accounts, and we hope to be able to help you out as soon as possible.

J

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:37 AM, ADLER ìTech <adleritech@adleritech.com> wrote:
Hi, Ken, thanks for the info. 

So I understand that to be able to use EU DB instance from my GAE application, this application must be also in EU. However I tried to create new application (itaxi-test) and have not found any settings where to specify location for new application. 

Could you please advice how to create new GAE application in EU, so that it can be authorized in my EU db instance?

Thanks for help
Pavel


On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Ken Ashcraft <kash@google.com> wrote:
We don't allow US instances to be associated with EU apps and vice versa.  A fix for the error message is pending release.

Ken


On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:50 AM, Pavel Jetensky <adleritech@adleritech.com> wrote:
Hi, I am having also this issue. My DB instance is:

adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi-test

I try to authorize following application
adler-taxi2

I have no problem authorizing adler-taxi2 for instance adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi created under same account. It seems to be related to different location - adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi-test is created in European Union while adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi is in US.

Please mail me some suggestions privately to jety[AT]inmite.eu, thanks.
Regards
Pavel Jetensky


On Friday, June 29, 2012 8:42:46 PM UTC+2, Tim Jones wrote:
Whenever I attempt to authorize an app, I get " An unexpected error has occurred. We're looking into it. " and nothing changes.  Is there anything I can do to fix this or do I just have to sit back and wait for an undetermined amount of time?





--
Joe Faith | Product Manager | Google Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment