Saturday, December 1, 2012

Can't Connect AppEngine project to Could SQL in Eclipse Plugin

I've been attempting for several days to configure a Cloud SQL instance in the GAE project properties / Google / AppEngine / Google Cloud SQL Eclipse menu.  I'm certain my application is correctly authorized in my Cloud SQL instance.  Within Eclipse I'm passing the exact full instance name from the Cloud SQL dashboard, a valid database name, root as database username and empty password.  All I get is the following error

Could not connect to Profile ([PROJECT NAME].GoogleCloudSQL.DevInstance).
Error creating SQL Model Connection connection to Profile ([PROJECT NAME].GoogleCloudSQL.DevInstance). (Error: End user Google Account not authorized.)
End user Google Account not authorized.
Error creating Google Cloud SQL Connection factory connection to Profile ([PROJECT NAME].GoogleCloudSQL.DevInstance). (Error: End user Google Account not authorized.)
End user Google Account not authorized.

The only thing I can think of is I don't have billing enabled for the GAE application but do for Cloud SQL.  I've been working with GAE for a while and love it.  Looking forward to integrating Cloud SQL in my project but this is a pain.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment