Friday, November 30, 2012

Re: How to delete SQL instance if it was suspended?

Hi Mike

we'll get back to you off-thread about this

J

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM, mike <karnaukhov.mikhail@gmail.com> wrote:
I've checked that... 
The full picture of the situation: in September I have decided to run project on Google App Engine with Cloud SQL storage. I have chosen D1 pricing and begun studying the services. After certain personal circumstances I have abandoned that idea. The length of usage period was only two last weeks of September and my card was valid thru 09/12. So, I have decided that I would pay only for those two weeks.. Now I have to pay for October and November even when I didn't use DB at all.
What should I do now?
I suppose I have to change my card to valid one. After that billing would be enabled and I would be able to manage my instances. But could the accruals be revised by Google? I don't need any data in that instance anymore (actually, DB is empty). 

Many thanks. 

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 7:58:54 PM UTC+4, Razvan Musaloiu-E. wrote:
Can you please check that you have billing enabled?

-- Razvan ME


On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM, mike <karnaukho...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I think I have the same issue...
Could you delete my suspended instance please [project:914128765070:sql:instance:asacloudstore:datastore]?




--
Joe Faith | Product Manager | Google Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment