Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Re: Error when attempting to add authorized apps

We don't allow US instances to be associated with EU apps and vice versa.  A fix for the error message is pending release.

Ken

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:50 AM, Pavel Jetensky <adleritech@adleritech.com> wrote:
Hi, I am having also this issue. My DB instance is:

adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi-test

I try to authorize following application
adler-taxi2

I have no problem authorizing adler-taxi2 for instance adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi created under same account. It seems to be related to different location - adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi-test is created in European Union while adleritech.com:adler-itaxi:adler-taxi is in US.

Please mail me some suggestions privately to jety[AT]inmite.eu, thanks.
Regards
Pavel Jetensky


On Friday, June 29, 2012 8:42:46 PM UTC+2, Tim Jones wrote:
Whenever I attempt to authorize an app, I get " An unexpected error has occurred. We're looking into it. " and nothing changes.  Is there anything I can do to fix this or do I just have to sit back and wait for an undetermined amount of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment