Thursday, November 15, 2012

Re: Google Apps Script JDBC Service and Google Cloud SQL

Sorry Joe,
                       Bt then using JDBC, how will u import the Data directly into GC SQL from the Spreadsheet Data?
Sorry I m a bit lost!

Hw to get the values from the SpreadSheet using JDBC?
I want all my Spreadsheet data to be migrated to GC SQL?

Thnks fr ur help!

--Som

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 10:53:23 PM UTC+8, Joe Faith wrote:

Hi Son

You could use an Apps Script to gather the data from your spreadsheet then use the new JDBC to insert the values into your Cloud SQL database.

Joe Faith | Google Cloud Product Manager
Sent from my phone, so please excuse my brevity.

On Nov 10, 2012 2:05 AM, "SS" <sarathbab...@ssomens.com> wrote:
Hi Joe,
           Any direct tool/method/function to import DATA from ScriptDB/Spreadsheet into Google Cloud SQL?

If so, plz refer me to the lnk!

1000 Thnks,
Som

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:54:41 AM UTC+8, Joe Faith wrote:
I'm very pleased to say that Apps Script now has a JDBC to Cloud SQL

Hope you can make good use of it, and let us know how you get on.

j

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:12 AM, DaBe <rup...@kromco.co.za> wrote:
For what it's worth. Agreed, we need the direct CLoudSQL connectivity from Google Spreadsheet Query and Apps Script.



--
Joe Faith | Product Manager | Google Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment