Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Re: An unexpected error has occurred. We're looking into it. - minutes after uploading with gutil

Your Google person can look in log and see real error message.

Thomas L. Hill
University of Texas at Dallas
tom.hill.fellow@gmail.com
USA (469) 767 5011

On Jan 15, 2013 5:08 PM, "Edis S" <edis.sehalic@gmail.com> wrote:
I installed gutil and followed steps on how to import data via this documentation link https://developers.google.com/cloud-sql/docs/import_export#importing

After successfully creating bucket and uploading first file, I tried to import the .sql file but it failed with an error "ERROR_RDBMS" and I realised that it needs to have USE 'database_name' at the start in order for import to work.

Naturally, I edited the .sql file and re-uploaded it again, and went to console to perform import again. After few re-loads of the console page, next thing I see is this error


An unexpected error has occurred. We're looking into it.

I tried doing some debugging - I removed all the files in the bucket along with it, hoping that it might fix the problem - but that was in vain, therefore I keep getting this error.

My project ID is: 1038802266832

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment