Tuesday, April 23, 2013

google cloud sql command line tool will go crazy while enter a long statement


Am I the only one experience this issue?

While I try to enter a long query (but only one statement) in the command line tool, the command line tool will go crazy!

I find out it always happened while a statement contains the same characters as  line character limit and I want to insert some character in the statement. the cursor will  `replace` the character on screen instead of trigger wordwrap correctly.

I find out it happened in linux, windows and mac environment as well.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment