Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Re: GAE No connectivity to local dev MySQL instance with data nucleus

No, I did not. The dev environment that I have is an older environment (older version of eclipse, os) and I had some additional plugins etc... installed. I am going to try one more thing and create a fresh new environment and try to get it to work. I am probably going to switch to Amazon Elastic Beanstalk if I can't get this to work this time around. I don't have time to be messing around with nonsense. I sent out an request to Google to pay the $150 per month support cost. I have had no contact by email or phone. So, that tells me they are catering to bigger clients or this product is not ready for prime time or its a side project for Google. I will let you know if the new environment works.

On Friday, April 12, 2013 5:27:18 PM UTC-4, Nicola Blaine wrote:

Hi

 
I think I have the  same issue. Did you get a solution in the end? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment