Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Re: Sync data from Google spreadsheet to Cloud SQL using Google Apps Script

Hi Matt,

Yes. I have written the functionality to read and write data from Cloud SQL to Google spreadsheet. The logic reads data dynamically and writes the output to Google Spreadsheet.

Please share what you are trying to accomplish or issues encountered. This would help me in suggesting how you can proceed further.

Regards,
Sonal

On Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:39:29 PM UTC+5:30, Matt C wrote:
Hi Sonal,
How far have you got with your project? I want to do exactly the same thing. I have been experimenting with Google's example JDBC code and understand the general idea, but have now hit the limit of my abilities. I would be extremely grateful if you could offer some assistance.
Many thanks,
Matt

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment