Monday, April 1, 2013

Re: Are backups occurring for you? (not for me)

Thanks for the very quick reply -- and for the wonderful service!!  (I love using Google Cloud SQL from appengine!). 
I  can confirm that a backup has run tonight.  

Luca

On Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:53:15 AM UTC-7, Luca de Alfaro wrote:
On my D0 instance, backups are scheduled, but they never occur. 
There is no message as to why. 
I read that there should be a cloudsqladmin user, which is used to do backups. 
Yet, on my D0 instance, and also on a D1 instance I created just for testing this, the command "select * from mysql.user" generates only the following users: 

Host          User
localhost   root
127.0.0.1  root
::1             root
localhost

So I have two questions: 

Do backups work for you?

Do you see the cloudsqladmin user listed?

Any suggestion on how to get backups to run would be appreciated. 

Luca

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment