Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Re: Are there any alternative ways to connect to Cloud SQL that I could try?

A little update: I did eventually get a connection using google-sql.py instead but still not Oauth2 verification available in Netbeans. Does it matter if one uses the python authorization? I suspect the Oauth2 authorization is supposed to be language-agnostic and apply to all applications on the client OS. 

Den onsdagen den 24:e juli 2013 kl. 23:02:29 UTC+2 skrev Mikael Saltzman:

I am not able to obtain the OAuth2 authorization needed to let Netbeans and other programs access my Cloud SQL database. I get a 400 back, and I can't find any tokens in the registry. I am able to grant the Google Cloud SDK access through gauth, but this does apparently not create an OAuth2 available in Netbeans. I have spent days going through the registry, trying with new cloud instances, changing setting and executing the google_sql_tool/google_sql command in all possible ways. What on earth could a do? I can't find any more information online. I have tried with the firewall off and such things but to no avail.

Are there any alternative ways to connect to Cloud SQL that I could try? I would be endlessly grateful!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/fb4fb0d6-cabf-495f-ab42-e6cb29a77a75%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment