Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Re: Cloud SQL connection in Netbeans

Thank you Tony!

I have already tried google_sql.sh and pretty much everything else that I can find. Nothing seems to work.

Best,
Mikael

Den tisdagen den 23:e juli 2013 kl. 19:58:36 UTC+2 skrev Tony Tseng:
Hi Mikael,
Instead of using gauth, could you try google_sql.sh instead? Also please take a look at https://developers.google.com/cloud-sql/docs/external


On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:12 AM, Mikael Saltzman <mikaels...@gmail.com> wrote:

Using Netbeans 7.3, I am trying to connect to my Cloud SQL instance uzing the "new connection wizard". I have authorized the project on my local machine with gauth using python 2.7. I though this would create the OAuth 2.0 tokens needed but when I test the connection using "com.google.cloud.sql.Driver", the connection cannot be established. I plan to deploy the Java application on App Engine, using some kind of ORM againts the

Any suggestions what to do to make this connection work?

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/964887c1-6935-47f3-a14b-54b55659aa33%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment