Monday, October 7, 2013

Re: Can not import SQL dump file into Google Cloud SQL.

Thanks for replying amit.
Yes I followed what is mentioned in the tutorial/ intructions.
I have mentioned which database to use in the sql file.

I exported the dump file using a xamp server. Is that the right way?



On Monday, October 7, 2013 10:08:14 PM UTC+5:30, Abhishek Pandey wrote:
Hi guys.

I want to migrate that database on google cloud sql.
Things I've done so far is: 

 - Created a bucket on google cloud storage via gsutil
 - Uploaded the sql dump in the bucket.
 
Error:
 - When I am trying to upload it to the Google cloud sql, it throws an error!

while importing into Cloud SQL,   I wrote: gs://mybucket/abc.sql while database name was left blank.

database name: abc.sql
bucket name: mybucket
Used 'uses db_name' at the start of my database.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/216076cc-9683-445e-b85a-af111c212bc4%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment