Tuesday, January 26, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Google Cloud SQL (Second Generation) - Read Replica Instances Inoperable - Bug Report

I want to officially report that the Google Cloud SQL read replica/slave instances are currently inoperable from my project.

I can connect to the master with no problems - both with SSL and not.

But the slave is totally inaccessible, no matter what I do. 

Error : (1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'1.2.3.4' (using password: YES)

I am using the correct IP4 address of the slave instance.

I am using exactly the same connection username and password as the master. I have also tried every authorized network name. 

https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/diagnose-issues

I have tried opening up all IP4 addresses as the authorized network.

I have tried connecting from different servers using PHP, just like I did with the master, connecting using a client on my laptop from different locations.

I have even tried deleting the slave and creating a new slave.

So now it's over to you guys to please fix this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/b58fe66a-5c49-4da4-9daa-3969f3a7c32e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment