Sunday, January 10, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Can't add authorized application


Hello Zack,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently investigating this issue.

Sincerely,


On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 2:07:44 AM UTC-5, Zack Hine wrote:
So it appears the issue is only with the us-east1 region, but it doesn't seem to be specific to me. I created a new app from scratch, reset everything up but this time used us-central and everything worked.

Anyone know why?

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 6:41:07 PM UTC-5, Zack Hine wrote:

I know how to authorize an application for a cloud sql instance, and I've even already done it, but I had to delete the instance and create a new one because I had chosen the wrong version of MySQL.

So when I go to this screen: enter image description here

And then click Access Control to go to this screen to add my application:

enter image description here

Then click Save, I get this after a few seconds:

enter image description here

It always says Could not complete the operation. This has been going on for a couple hours now. I even tried creating a brand new application and a new instance in that and I get the same issue.

I thought maybe it was a region issue but as you can see in the first pic the instance region is set to us-east1, and as you can see in the next pic, the region of my app engine is the same.

enter image description here

Because of this I essentially can't use my application at all because when trying to connect to MySQL I get 'MySQL server has gone away' error.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/9e448788-254d-438a-a827-1bb577cfac03%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment