Monday, January 25, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] How to connect to Second Generation?

What details do I use to connect to a second generation instance?

I connected with no problems to my first generation instance.

There doesn't seem to be an option to create users.......

$mysqli = new mysqli("localhost""user""password""database");

Currently I'm using:

- the sql instances ip address for localhost
- every name I can think of for user including "root" and all my access control names
- my root password, which I changed
- the name of the instance for database

Can someone give me an example of the connection settings?

It's giving me "Error : (1045) Access denied for user"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/df87c53e-d064-4170-936e-d332dd267036%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment