Tuesday, February 21, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Can not change scheduled backup time

Hi guy,

I using GAE 1 year ago.. I want backup my cloud sql to local but can not show recent backup.. (total storage capacity of about 20G)

I want edit my sql instance config (Edit backup time, add authorized networks..) but all attempts to change were unsuccessful. I received message 

"Operation failed because another operation was already in progress". 

I tried restarting but remain so.. Plz help me solve this problem. Tks


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/97e34e7a-b05a-493f-8f9a-6482805eaf0d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment