Friday, March 10, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Cloud SQL instances are not starting or restarting. It's stuck

I was just trying to restart my Google Cloud SQL instances from command line. But it got stuck since 2 hours. I don't know why.

And from gcloud console I can't do any operation for my Cloud SQL instances. It's saying ERROR: (gcloud.sql.instances.patch) HTTPError 409: The instance or operation is not in an appropriate state to handle the request.

So is there anything I can perform a fresh restart? Even I couldn't get in touch with any technical support channel rather than here.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/bd20c04a-ef3c-48f3-85a2-2f6045453a3e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment