Wednesday, March 22, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] update google cloud sql instance type

Hello,

I tried to update my google cloud sql instance from type "db-g1-small" to type "db-n1-standard-1"


But there has been more than 1h that it keeps in status "MAINTENANCE". And I found in the operations log: "An unknown error occurred." for this update.


I can't restart, neither edit this instance. In fact, I can't do any operation for this instance now. I have no idea what to do about this issue, someone can help, please, thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/0ddc8f19-3eab-48a1-8b5f-a3dbb00b29ed%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment