Wednesday, March 22, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] MySQL instance stuck

Hi,

My instance is stuck after i attempt to restart it. Unable to access my db now, i can't restart/ edit it as well.

 I am facing this issue for few days. Had emailed to cloud-sql since few days ago, but no reply yet.
The stuck I'm facing is not only few hours, it is to days' extend. 

I thought using cloud sql will be hassle free, compare to hosting by myself in a compute engine.

Desperately need help, really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/14f52f11-d983-4ae4-b760-4129c56b5dbf%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment