Tuesday, October 10, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Tables not showing up for different users.

Hi all, I set up a GCP PostgreSQL instance and uploaded a number of datasets using the default 'postgres' account. I then created another user account that I would like to give to others to be able to query my datasets database, but when I connect with that user, the datasets I previously uploaded do not show up. I uploaded the datasets by using the Pandas command df.to_sql() and a SQLAlchemy engine to connect.

So, does anyone know why the datasets aren't showing up for the second account and how I can fix this? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/da99cbe6-7c85-42cd-964d-cca5480b9cb2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment