Sunday, October 15, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Why am I billed 2,748.35 Minutes if I just tested the database for several minutes?

Hello, I am testing the google cloud platform and am trying to use app engine along with cloud sql. In cloud sql overview site google states that I will pay per use and per minute making me save money but when I create my testing db on cloud sql I see on my billing that they are trying to charge me 2748.35 minutes of usage (and I just issued a django migrate command that took less than 1 minute). I see that they are charging me for all the minutes of these last 3 days. So what am I doing wrong? I am just testing, if I am just starting to develop my app how is that I will have to pay like $1 for day? That is not my idea of saving money.

Thank you for any response.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/f7fb30c8-a4af-473d-9e23-c28281a9537e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment