Tuesday, October 10, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Why don't my tables show up for other users?

Hi all, I recently created a Google Cloud PostgreSQL instance and uploaded several datasets using the df.to_sql() Pandas command in Python. I uploaded them over a SQLAlchemy connection using the default 'postgres' user that is created whenever you start a SQL instance on GCP. I then created a second user, but when I connect using the second user, I do not see any of the tables I previously uploaded. If I disconnect and reconnect using the 'postgres' user, all the tables are still there. Can anyone tell me why the tables are showing up for the default account but not the second account? And how I can fix this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/f972bd10-c13b-442a-b3fb-c74ec5ce1c33%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment