Thursday, May 3, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Can I drop the failover CloudSQL instance and re-create it?

Hello Roshan,


You can send me a private message by clicking the drop down next to the reply button ( top- right corner of this message), and then clicking on (Reply privately to author). A better explanation is available at this support  article. In this case, I will be the only person checking this message as I would receive it in my email inbox. Hence, no one else would be able to help if I am out of office.


Alternatively, you may create a report at issue tracker with this private component ( Public Trackers > Cloud Platform > GCP Private Issues) (click this link), referencing this thread, and we will be glad to help. This is a preferred method as it is visible to other colleagues, and if I am out of office, another colleague would help.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/81074e9e-439b-4489-87cb-7f767484f7c9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment