Friday, August 7, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] HELP Cancel SQL Server License

I've been using BigQuery and Datastudio for reporting data and spending around $10/month.  I was trying to figure out how to import a table from a Google Sheet and was floundering around and in the process (very stupidly) signed up for SQL Server 2017 Standard.  Yeah... I know that must sound pretty stupid (and yeah it is) but there was a path that led me there. There really wasn't any explanation that I was going to be incurring major fees, I figured if I didn't end up using it I wouldn't be have to pay for it.  I eventually figured out there was a very easy way to directly import a CSV into BigQuery. However now I'm getting bill for over $100 for the SQL Server.  I need to figure out how to cancel this, but I have no clue what I'm doing.  I went into the SQL Server and deleted the "instance" of SQL I had setup. I don't see anything in my dashboard about SQL Server anymore.  But I'm wondering if I've everything I needed to do.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/b1c206a4-b927-486f-9f6a-add8a6aece9en%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment