Thursday, June 28, 2012

Re: Instance is suspended due to billing issues.

it's now running.

I hope the issue is fixed permanently. 

Thank you for the support.

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:25:44 PM UTC+9, Tony Tseng wrote:
Your instance should remain running now. Please let us know if you're still experiencing problems.


On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Tony Tseng <ttt@google.com> wrote:
Apologies. We're looking into it.


On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:20 PM, KWANGMIN NOH <nohkwangmin@gmail.com> wrote:
It was fixed and suspended again.
It happens periodically, automatically.
Can you really fix it please? 
My service is live and it has happened twice in a day. 
I'm getting bad comments on the market from users. :(

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:35:45 AM UTC+9, KWANGMIN NOH wrote:
Hi,

My Google Cloud Sql Instance is suspended due to billing issues.
This is the log message I got from the Appengine Dashboard.
java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: epenpal-cloudsql:epenpal has been suspended due to billing issues.

I have read thru the pricing page below.
and I changed the plans from D8 into D1 package two days ago.
My understanding is the quota is exceeded, it will be charged at per use rate and 
I wonder why my account is suspended.

'Use of storage or I/O over the included quota is charged at the Per Use rate ($0.24 per GB per month for storage, $0.10 per Million of I/Os). The maximum storage for any instance is currently 10GB.'

since my serivice is growing, I wonder I have to change into per use plan or upgrade into higher instances like D2, D4, or D8.
I am using this service for my Android app, ePenpal and now it's not working.
Will it be back to normal tomorrow since it's daily charge. I'm kind of worried.

Any suggestion and comments will be appreciated and sorry for my bad English.
Thank you in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment