Thursday, June 28, 2012

Re: Problem in accessing into my instances

Hi Jacob,
You should be able to activate your Google Cloud SQL service without going through the special signup link now. If you still have problems, please send me your Google APIs Console project id.


On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:42 AM, Jacob van den Berg <jacobvdb@lagaroo.com.br> wrote:
Hi , 

I also received an email to activate my Google Cloud SQL service. 
After filling out my ID the page redirected and got a simular error 
" An error has occurred. Please retry later. " 

my domain is lagaroo.com.br  user jacobvdb.. 
If you need any extra information please let me know! 

Cheers
Jacob 

Em quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2012 04h03min40s UTC-3, Marco escreveu:
Dear Tony,
Google Cloud SQL is an awesome service and your support has been amazing.
I have checked my instance and everything is working fine right now.

Thank you very much for your help.
Best Regards,
Marco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment