Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Re: Problem in accessing into my instances

Dear Tony,
thank you very much for your great support!!!!
Is possible to have more insight about the problem? Was it tied to the billing?

Thank you very much and best Regards,
Marco.

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:52:59 AM UTC+2, Tony Tseng wrote:
We've identified the issue and are applying the fix right now.


On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Marco <marco.tranquillin@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Tony,
I have sent to you the reply off-list.
Thank you very much for your kind support.

Best Regards,
Marco.

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:31:29 AM UTC+2, Tony Tseng wrote:
Hi Marco,
What is the name of your instance? Feel free to reply off-list.


On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Marco <marco.tranquillin@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,
I was using correctly Google Cloud SQL since yesterday. 
Starting from today (I have activated billing this morning) I am not able to get access to my instance because I am getting this error: "An unexpected error has occurred. We're looking into it.". 
It is a problem because I have a GoogleAppEngine application that makes use of a Google Cloud SQL instance: I hope that I have not lost any data.
Do you have any idea about how to fix this problem?

Than you very much for your kind support and best Regards,
Marco.


No comments:

Post a Comment