Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eclipse (Android) -> Cloud SQL Server

Hi,

I´m trying to make my eclipse APP Adroid talk to Cloud SQL Server. I did 4 steps below:

1-Create a Cloud SQL account - OK
2-Import the data and scheme to it  - OK
3-Create an AppEngine Application - OK
4-Allow the AppEngine app id access to the Cloud SQL- OK

BUT, here´s my problem:

5- "Create an application that android can access and talk to your cloud sql" - X

In step 5 "Create an application that android can access and talk to your cloud sql" i can´t find anything or any piece of code in developers or tutorial to help me to make the 2 sides talk. (Android (Eclipse) with Cloud SQL Server).

Can anyone help me? Another question is, Cloud SQL can only comunicate with an WebService? Can i make the comunication without WebService? Ca i do the code directly in eclipse withou webservice?



No comments:

Post a Comment