Sunday, August 12, 2012

Re: Can't create new instance

thank you very much, issue is fixed.

On Saturday, August 11, 2012 4:06:43 PM UTC-7, Tony Tseng wrote:
Should be fixed now. Please try again.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 3:51 PM, ToddF <ad...@toddfernandezinc.com> wrote:
Hi Tony,

I am having a similar problem.  Billing is enabled, but it will not allow me to create new instances with a 'billing is disabled' message.  My project ID number is 1069739431484.  Is this something I can fix from my end in the future?  The project is new, I didn't see any documentation about waiting X hrs after getting the enabled billing message.

Sorry for the reply/hijack, but there are so many similar topics I figured this would get more notice and not flood the more whinging


On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:53:41 PM UTC-7, Tony Tseng wrote:
You should be able to create new instances now.



No comments:

Post a Comment