Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Re: Google Cloud SQL hanging on import

That did the trick. Thanks!

For those who have come here from a search engine, you get the process ids from running SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST.  Then KILL <processid> for the process that you think is holding everything up.

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:18:14 PM UTC-4, Razvan Musaloiu-E. wrote:
I believe there are a bunch of stuck queries that caused this. Can you connect to the instance and KILL [1] them? If that doesn't get the instance in a happy state let me know and I'll restart it.


-- Razvan ME


On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM, ahroth <aviv...@gmail.com> wrote:
The instance is google-agency:cobi-agency, and the import was begun at 4:07AM PDT this morning.  I usually interact with Google Cloud SQL via Google App Engine  (Python), but in this case, I was using the web UI to interact with it directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment