Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Re: Can't connect to Cloud SQL when deployed on App Engine

Can you tell me (off the list) your project id? Were you able to connect to the cloud mysql instance using the command line tool [1]?


-- Razvan ME


On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Baron <baron@deca.tv> wrote:
Hello, I have billing enabled for Cloud SQL and using App Engine for free.  

Connecting to the database works fine developing locally, but when I deploy to app engine and run it in production I don't get any results back.  
The Admin Logs state "API serving not allowed for this application".  There are no stack traces or anything in the logs.  I have authorized the app engine application in the Cloud SQL instance.

Does this mean I need to enable billing for App Engine?

I saw an answer about applying for Endpoints access but I don't think I'm using Endpoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment