Wednesday, August 29, 2012

re: Error connecting to Google Cloud

I am new to Google App engine and I have tried to run an demo application called guestbook to connect to Google cloud sql from the Google app engine with app-engine-sdk version 1-7.0. But each time I am getting an error saying "java.lang.IllegalStateException: System property rdbms.driver must be set at com.google.appengine.api.rdbms.dev.LocalRdbmsServiceLocalDriver.registerDriver(LocalRdbmsServiceLocalDriver.java:80)". I double check my code and every thing looks ok, and I still have no glue where the error coming from.

Below is a snippet of my connection code :

c = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:google:rdbms://my_instance/my_database");

and mysql-connector-java-5.1.21-bin is in the class path,

and I have enable Google cloud sql in the Google app engine,

and I have checked the use of Google Cloud instance in the app engine as well with the my instance of the database, database name, login , and password,

and I am using Eclipse Juno.

I think I have missed something important; so would you please help me if you know what I have missed.

Thank you very much in advance,

Minh

No comments:

Post a Comment