Tuesday, November 19, 2013

About money transaction usage

Hello all,

I want to participate in gcdc 2013 contest I applied for the contest and for $2000 credit. I got the email about what to do next i.e. enable billing using my debit card but the thing is that after enabling the billing information I got a deduction of 65INR immediately , I asked about it in the email too. Now I am confused about how to proceed further as my project requires cloud sql and that is paid too and I am not sure that If I will get charged for using it in my competition entry. can you ensure me that weather i would be charged or not ? or do i have got $2000 in my cloud credits ?

Please reply ASAP

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/d10de19b-fc49-43b4-91a5-f4a73d3bbbe3%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment