Friday, November 8, 2013

Re: Cloud SQL Geographical replication

Ok, let me give an example to explain what I want to know.

I choose region EU. My database is replicated in datacenters in two different UE Country. For example, data is replicated in Ireland and Italy.

Google Cloud SQL has this type of replication?

I need to know this, to understand if the connection fail of a entire country can put down the database and therefore the reliability of this service. In the example above, if Ireland fails connection for whatever reason (I know, it's a very extreme event), the italy replication keep my service online.

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/9c32a177-082c-4d9d-bf84-ee315e861497%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment