Monday, March 26, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] does DriverManager in server side useless in the cloud 2gen SQL?

Hey ,I using android studio with java calling an app-engine endpoints  within the app ,and  in the endpoint I need to call my cloud SQL 2gen and return the result back to the app.

In the 1gen i used DriverManager in the server side , I also placing the ( User,Pass) within the DriverManager.

now I a little puzzled about the new way to combine the 2gen SQL with my appengine server side and my app.

in this tutorial i see that i need to fill ( user, pass ) in the pom.xml and in the appengine-web.xml ?  , is there's any one who can makes it more clear  to me about the process , maybe there's a code sample?

thanks.







--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/8f924017-495e-4d93-8fc5-b16db15aa10b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment