Monday, March 26, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: I can connect the Proxy from my account, but not from either of two service accounts that should also have access.

For lack of anything else to try, I tried creating a service account with exactly the same roles as my own account (listed in my previous post).

I got a "You do not have permission. . . ." message, and yet the service account got created ANYWAY, and the IAM Dashboard page shows all eleven roles for it.

But it didn't download a key on creation. I was, however, able to create and download a key from the "Create Key" function on the Service Programs page.

Same results as before.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/257a9d7d-2b6d-44a5-857c-309e57a1d519%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment