Thursday, March 15, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] This is odd: I was sent to a page to enable the Google SQL Admin API, and when I tried to enable it, it just sat there.

The "Quickstart for Using the Proxy for Local Testing" page sent me to the "Enable an API" page for the "Cloud SQL Admin API."

When I went there, and selected the appropriate project, it just sat there, with a dark gray "enabling API" message box.

Some weeks ago, when I needed another API enabled (something about deployment, so that I could deploy the Tomcat preinstalled instance), the page to enable that one explicitly told me that my account wasn't authorized to enable that API, and so I referred the API enablement to somebody who did have adequate authority.

This one gave no message that I didn't have adequate authority; it simply took my selection of project, immediately threw up the "enabling API" message, and then just sat there.

Any insights into what went wrong?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/2400e8ea-f2b2-4511-a1ed-c2195e171b2f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment