Monday, June 11, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Cloud SQL: Instance update will not end

I have a problem with my Cloud SQL Second Generation instance.

I used this instance for months without problems. Every evening I stop the instance and every morning I perform a restart via Java, using "patch" API.

Today after the usual restart operation, the instance results in an "Instance update" status that never ends.

All functions on the cloud console are disabled for the instance and I cant't perform any action.

These are the settings of my instance:

  • Database version is MySQL 5.7
  • Auto storage increase is enabled
  • Automated backups are enabled
  • Binary logging is disabled
  • Located in europe-west1-c

How can I solve this situation?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/c834508b-c158-44c1-a891-c79ce9d3ed76%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment