Monday, June 4, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Google cloud sql instance is showing restart mode in last 4 hours

Hi Rich,

Have you tried cloud text to speech API[1] for your requirements? You may find some sample codes demonstrate how to convert a string into audio data. Please note that this product is currently in beta release and not subject to any SLA or deprecation policy. This feature is not intended for real-time usage in critical applications.

I hope this help?

Regards


[1]: https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/docs/create-audio  

On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 8:59:45 AM UTC-4, rich mudder wrote:
All I need is to create a wave. audio file from google text to speech for my Kickstarter Campaign. 
I signed up for the free trial one month ago, and they sent a response back that the trial period expired. 
That was wrong for them to do that. So, what I need is what I explained. I don't need anything else.
And thanks for any help that you can provide. Please provide step by step instructions about the
process for creating an audio file from text to speech. I went to this web page:
and I read all the information on the page and I can't figure out how to create an audio file from text to speech TTS on that web page. So, I hope 
I'm not too annoying trying to get answers for own situation and not anybody else's situation.

On Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 9:04:27 AM UTC-7, Applane Developer wrote:
Our google instance is showing in restart mode from last 4 hours. Can any one help. Our application is down

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/afaa3467-e3b6-4998-b74d-f73c24d8283e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment