Tuesday, June 26, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] MySQL importing dump fails with "unique_checks=0 which is non deterministic"

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to import a mysqldump (~60GB), which includes stored procedures and triggers, to my google cloud sql instance.
I have paid attention to the docs and have set log_bin_trust_function_creators to true using terraform.

I have included the triggers and stored procedures in the dump but removed the DEFINER with perl because its not supported.
I tried using the gcloud sql import function and the web console to import the dump from a storage bucket, each time the following error pops up after a couple seconds:

severity: "ERROR" 
textPayload: "2018-06-26T10:48:42.727799Z 87406 [Warning] Using unique_checks=0 which is non deterministic!" 

As far as I know unique_checks is set during dumping to speed up the import afterwards.

I didn't use the parameters suggested in this guide because I found that after doing my dump: https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql/import-export/creating-sqldump-csv#std

I would like to avoid doing the dump again(60GB you know..).

Does anyone know what this error means and how I can fix this? Can it be fixed with a new dump?

Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my question, this is my first time posting here.

Best regards,

Max

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/85d59cc6-42a9-46b4-902c-19b3da38d55e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment