Monday, November 16, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Connect Cloud SQL Postgres with DataStudio

Hello,

Thank you for your question but I think you could get a good response in the Data Studio Community. This forum is meant for Google Cloud SQL issues.

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 12:08:43 PM UTC-5 want...@gmail.com wrote:
Hey,
I want to connect my cloud SQL postgres DB with datastudio and I am not sure whats the best way.

I see that there is the possibility in datastudio to add postgres DB's. My cloud sql postgres DB is used as db for an app. I do not want to make the db public available. Is there a possibility that I can use my private postgres DB IP to connect to data studio? 

Or is the better way to first load my data into bigquery and then do the connection to datastudio?

Thanks and Regards
Christoph

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/ad4392a6-6e2d-4888-9d13-11d736d61d84n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment