Thursday, November 19, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Unable to Import SQL or CSV file to Google Cloud SQL

Hello,

I am unable to import SQL data from Google Cloud, from an external software (Superuser rights needed) or directly from Google Cloud, when I import the SQL file nothing happen:


And if I have a look on the logs I can see the error here:


There is no way to import existing SQL data. From an software or directly from Google cloud I have this error.

Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/dfcd7369-b55d-4f4b-a725-22d87a78af3fn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment